Toxic Market Plan Summary, IFRS Insights, and Other Links

.

Here’s what I’m reading today to help me make sense of the turbulent world of GRC:

And three more pieces of content, linked to here as much for levity and context as for GRC value:

• Financial Media Exposed to Transparency;

• You Think the U.S. Has Transparency Problems?

• You Think Your Job Is Tough? ###

Too often, I come across (and save) useful content for you, dear readers Big Fat Finance, that winds up lingering forever on my hard drive because too many other issues, developments Big Fat Finance, and blog entries push this useful content aside.

• Cliff Notes on Toxic Assets Plan;

• Excellent IFRS Insights;

• The Bonus Tax is … Stupid;

• The Bonus Tax is … the Smoot-Hawley Tariff?

• Bernanke Calls for Super-Regulator

To address this challenge, I plan to periodically post a series of links identified succinctly by their subject.





Related:

0 comments:

Post a Comment